Audrey Hepburn - Moon River
Moon River, wider than a mile,
月河,你如此地寬
I'm crossing you in style some day.
總有一天,我會遇見優雅的妳
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
喔,織夢者,你總是讓人心碎
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
不論你去那,我會跟著你的腳步
Two drifters off to see the world.
兩個流浪的人要去看這個世界
There's such a lot of world to see.
世界有那麼多的東西等著我們去發掘
We're after the same rainbow's end--
我們跟隨著同一道彩虹的末端
waiting 'round the bend,
在那轉彎處等待
my huckleberry friend,
我的朋友
Moon River and me.
還有月河和我
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)